9.7.09

I'm like damn girl, you look mighty fine.

As i told you before i have a new job, as cleaner at an old lady. Today i discovered the woman is 90 years old? That means she is from 1919! I am so amazed.. But yeah the job was fine, i didn't do to much to earn the money, so nice for my pocket:P. Well yeah i am to tired now to post anything spectacular or to make an effort. I only wanted to show you my new obsession " Amber rose" a former stripper/ exotic danser who is now known as Kanye west his girl. I like her better with clothes on.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Haar kleding is totaal niet mijn ding maar ze heeft een geweldig hoofd en haar! <3 Er kunnen weinig mensen zo'n kapsel hebben maar zij rockt het! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind het onwijs tof dat zij zo kort haar heeft haha! Echt gewaagd, staat haar wel goed vind ik!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT!

    LOVE THAT GIRL! WOW!


    AND LOVE YOUR MW NECKLACE! =)





    lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ik ben helemaal gek van d'r stijl, jummie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen