21.3.10

You know we'll be up in da club..

I LOOK LIKE A PINK LOLLIPOP.
Finally had something to do this weekend because the money allowed me haha. I had a pre-birthday party for my parents,family members cuz i dont really like it when my friends and parents are there at the same time! So yesterday i gave my party for family and on the thirth of april my actual bday date i will party with friends. After everyone left i went clubbing with some friends, i went to index in Germany! I wore my wig just for the feeling, it's so weird to feel that people approach and look to you different with long hair. It's like they think im a totally different person! The dress was also a surprise, normally i don't wear much dresses but this one suited with the wig so i borrowed it, and i actually like it. Well i'm going to do some homework and after that go tho a gig! My boyfriend has to perform with his band. Have a nice day! xx
xx

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Je hebt echt een heerlijke stijl! Maarrr.. ik vind het korte haar je beter staan om eerlijk te zijn ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. stoerr die pruik! staat inderdaad goed bij die jurk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik vind je blog echt heel erg tof!

    xx fesi-fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thanks for commenting! great blog! hate your spider though, really creepy, almost scared me to death! :S

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow! lovely color of the dress! you look beautiful with your long hair, it gives you strengh!!

    Keep on going sweety! Kisses.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The dress and whig are nice! I like them!
    i like your blog too! Gotta follow it!

    <3 G
    Trail Mix.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thanks for your comment, feel free to come back soon! Love that pink dress!

    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I have to respect a woman who loves fashion and creepy spiders! Your blog is entertaining.
    David

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Echt stoer die pruik. Je krijgt er echt een cute gezichtje van!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. We already follow you! :)

    The boots ir our photos are from Zara. You can find nice shoes there!!

    Kisses!

    bymyheels.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen