18.4.10

a day in the park

Wow, the weather was amazing today. I felt the need to be outside so i went to the park with my friends. We were reading,playing cards and talking the whole afternoon. Just got home and thought about my dearest readers to post something and i promised to post my new colors so this is kind of a double post haha. My new nailcolors are grey,pink,green and gorgeous coral.  Can't wait to wear and show you them, but think i'm keeping my nails clean for the following days.. Sometimes you need to do that otherwise your nails will get yellow and ugly. What did you do with the lovely weather? I also want to thank you all for the sweet comments you left on the previous post! Very sweet xxx.

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke fotos en je legging van vorige post is super leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dankjewel. Leuke blog. Lekkere hè, zo in de zon liggen :)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great pictures! ;)) I love it.

    Kisses from Poland!
    Ann.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Really love your blog :D!
    I've got the green nail polish too; it's great!

    Kisses <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Nice colours!
    I wanted to invite you to visit my collages fashion blog: BlueisinFashionthisYear.com
    Thank you :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ahh dat ziet er heerlijk uit zeg! En jij ook weer trouwens, haha :p

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thank you for your comment!

    Your nail colors are so tempting... I wish I could sneak a dash;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh heerlijk, lekker chillen in het park. Leuke foto's ook, goede sfeer impressie geeft et haha.

    Nee, ik kwijl gewoon van die foto's haha! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Ik bedoel met foto's natuurlijk die wedges van topshop :P!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wat een leuke foto's meis!
    Krijg er goede zin van als ik er naar kijk :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Ohh, love the colors of the nailpolish!! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen