20.4.10

welcome to Antwerp my dear.

Antwerp from now on i love that city! Sunday one of my friends told me he had to deliver some business cards for his brothers company over there, but i had to go to school so i kinda had given up on a trip to Antwerp. Monday i started my usual school day with lessons until he called me that he was still going but a little later on the day. So that made possible that if i skipped one lesson i could go with! So he made my day. The drive over there takes about 2,5 hours if the traffic is good. I went there without money but i still had a great time. I didnt know that Antwerp has a new look and a urban outfitters great stores. I also wanted to go to "sfera" cause gorgeous blogger closeoureyelids sometimes wears something from that store.. After i found it.. It was closed cause they were redoing the store how unfortunate is that? Bleghh. I did catch a delicious mango frapuccino kinda something at starbucks, made me feel like a famous person allthough i didnt bought the coffee they are famous about haha. When we were back in Holland we ate something at ikea sweedish meatballs mmmm. Can't wait to go another time with some more money, girlfriends and a opened sfera haha. Have a nice evening girls xx.

17 opmerkingen:

  1. Ja heeeel erg typisch NL's helaas! Kan niet wachten tot het wat warmer is! Ben mijn kleding van de winter echt zat.. Leuke blog heb je :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hee bedankt voor je berichtje

    je hebt echt een super leuke blog. Antwerpen is echt super.

    Volgens mij ken ik jou viavia, nou ja ken, ik weet wie je bent haha. Vriendin van Mollie?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aah wat heerlijk dat er een Sfera daar zit! Wist ik niet!

    Haha op welk koekje lijkt die ring? :-P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. @rose: wat grappig.. Ja Celine is een goede vriendin van me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Sounds fun girl! Indeed, ik wil graaaag eens naar antwerpski en dan MET geld haha :p can't wait!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ik wil ook weer naar Antwerpen...oeh i love that city!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. mmm that food looks delish! I've never had meatballs with fries before..

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I'm hungry of this. Great pictures :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Yummy!!!! Great photos!!
    Btw thanks for your comment sweety!

    xxx
    http://kellysboudoir.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. love these photos :)
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. aah super tof!! daar zou ik ook nog wel eens heen willen. En die starbucks shake ziet er heerlijk uit :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Bedankt voor je leuke reactie ! :D
    & Antwerpen is inderdaad een hele leuke stad ! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I've never been, but definitely want to go. The city looks beautiful and it seems to breed the coolest designers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. awesome blog!!
    love all this food
    thank you for your comment!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I've never been to Antwerp, only passed it on the Thalys on my way to Amsterdam. Looks amazing. I should make an effort more to go there ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. thanks for comment! Leuke blog, erg leuke stijl. Oeh antwerpen geweldig zeg. Daar wil ik echt heen. Heerlijke shop stad volgens mij ;D
    volg jou ook.
    liefsx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen