4.8.10

Buhbye till the 16th

Hello everyone, as all of you know i have been talking about Mali alot lately! Today the day is finally there. This will be my last post till the 17th or so when i will be back and have unpacked my suitcase. I hope i'll have a great time and make some great pictures for you! Allthough it is a very poor coutry so i dont know if there is a possibility to show my blackberry there! Well see you soon! Actually it's not a vacation and i wont be able to swim:P. But i just like this picture haha.
xxx

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment, it made my day! :D Hope you'll have fun, and do take lots of pictures and all ((:

    Love,
    Gets

    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Have a nice time!!!
    Like your blog, i follow!! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. looks so relaxing! love it :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen