10.4.11

Like a teacher.+ Random shots









My week in pictures. I have been very busy lately with my internship and other things. Its a bid sad cause my blog is suffering from it. I like blogging but when i get home in the weekends im very tired and want to give some attention to the bf and my cats. The weather s getting better here in Holland. People are happier and we all get to wear our new bought summer apparel! Suddenly im very into pastels.. I love them!
Pictures:
1- My new suede heels.
2- cam pic in our school.
3- /1
4- Amsterdam near cs by night.
5- h&m pink label/trend sale
6- Flamingos at Artis Zoo.
7- River island sale.

TWITTER

19 opmerkingen:

  1. Je hakken zijn echt super mooi & ook leuke andere foto's ;)
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh God! i fell in love with your suede heels!
    those are awesome!
    :)
    Xoxo
    Caro
    http://thefashionimaginarium.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. whooo, I've already seen those shoes when you've put the picture on twitter, but they still make me crazy... :P
    and such a wonderful pic of amsterdam...aaaaah :)) me and my friends hope to make a trip there near in the future...and not just to smoke pot xD...
    have a nice week!! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Aww, were did you get those suede heels? They're stunning.

    http://antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I like your style and blog. I'm following it!
    Have a nice day!
    xoxo
    Festy
    http://festyinstyle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. sweet blog u have those shoes are amazing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. gorgeous shoes! the last ones are amazing, totally look like JC's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I LOVE those boots! Awesome! Your blog is too cool, I'm definitely following. P.S. happy late birthday!
    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. geweldige schoenen!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. love the shoes! hopefully you got the last pair!

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. LOOOOVE THEM SHOES! ALL OF THEM HAHA!


    xxx

    Elina
    http://imperfect-perfectionista.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. omg, the shoes are so awesome! bith, the grey and the white ones!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Nice stuff! Je hebt echt een leuke blog :D So in love with the grey shoes and the gold sweater. xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen